1. Ramis-tri.net Legal Notices
Note: For simplicity, the Male pronouns, such as “he” “his”, are used, rather than “he or she”. However, it is understood that it can also be a Woman.
- Presentation of the Site
Under Quebec Law (on the Official Ownership of this Website) The Users* of the Ramis-Tri Site are, hereby, Informed of the Identity of the Stakeholders in the context of its Implementation and Development.
- SITE Owner: Ramis-Tri
- Holders: Diane Boucher and Peter Clérin
- Place of Residence: Quebec (QC)
- Head of Publications: Conscience Media
- BRQ Number: 227061458
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Webmaster: Bernard Charron
- Host: WHC
- General Conditions for the Use of the SITE and the Services Offered
Use of the Ramis-Tri Site IMPLIES FULL Acceptance of the General Conditions of use described below. These conditions of use MAY be modified or supplemented at ANY time, Users* of the Ramis-Tri Site are, therefore; Invited to consult them regularly.
This SITE is Normally Accessible to Users* at ANY time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may, however; be decided by Ramis-Tri, who will then endeavor to communicate to Users* the dates and times of the Intervention in advance.
The Ramis-Tri Site is updated regularly by Ramis-Tri. Likewise, the Legal Notices can be modified at any time, nevertheless; Binding on the User*. The User* is invited to refer to them as often as possible, to become acquainted with them.
The Ramis-Tri Site is NOT intended for Users* Under the age of 13.
- Description of The Services Provided
The Purpose of the Ramis-Tri Site is to Provide Information on ALL activities relating to its Mission. Ramis-Tri strives to Provide as Accurate Information as POSSIBLE on its SITE.
However, It CANNOT be Held RESPONSIBLE for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by it or by third party partners who provide it with this Information.
ALL of the Information indicated on the Ramis-Tri Site is given for Information Only and IS Subject to CHANGE. Furthermore, the Information on the Ramis-Tri Site is NOT exhaustive.
They are subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
- Contractual Limitations on Technical Data
The Site Written in PHP is based on a MySQL Database and is distributed by the WordPress.org Foundation.
The Website CANNOT be held RESPONSIBLE for Material Damage related to the Use of the WEBSITE.
Additionally, the User* AGREES to Access the SITE using Recent Equipment, which does NOT Contain Viruses and with an Updated latest Generation Browser.
- Intellectual Property and Counterfeits
Ramis-Tri is the Owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or holds the Rights of Use on ALL the Elements Accessible on the SITE, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and videos (This Includes the Videos on its platform of Cloud hosting.) ANY Reproduction, Representation, Modification, Publication, Adaptation of all or part of the Elements of the SITE, whatever the means or process used, Is PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT of Ramis-Tri.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED Use of the SITE or ANY of the Elements it contains WILL be considered as Constituting an Infringement and PROSECUTED in Accordance With the Provisions of the Copyright Act (RSC (1985), c. C-42).
- Limitations of Liability
Ramis-Tri CANNOT be held Responsible for Direct or Indirect Damage caused to the User’s* Equipment, when Accessing the Ramis-Tri Site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does NOT meet the Specifications indicated in Point 4 (Contractual Limitations on Technical Data), above, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Ramis-Tri CANNOT, also, BE held LIABLE for Indirect Damages. This Includes, Loss of Market or Loss of Opportunity Resulting From the Use of the Ramis-Tri Site.
Interactive Spaces Offer the POSSIBILITY to Ask Questions in the Contact Area. They ARE Available to Users*. Ramis-Tri RESERVES the RIGHT to REMOVE, WITHOUT Prior Notice, ANY Content posted in this space That Would VIOLATE the Law applicable in Quebec, Particularly the Provisions relating to Data Protection. Where applicable, Ramis-Tri, also, RESERVES the RIGHT to Question the Civil and / or Criminal Liability of the User *, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, as well as the VOLUNTARY Transmission of a VIRUS of the medium used (spam, text, photography, etc.).
ANY Behavior deemed INAPPROPRIATE will be Analyzed and a Sanction MAY BE Imposed under Quebec Law.
Financial Compensation MAY BE Required in the Event of Damage resulting From Improper Use of the Ramis-Tri Site, as well as POSSIBLE Deregistration as a customer and / or subscriber.
- Management of Personal Data
In Canada, Personal Data IS PROTECTED, in particular, By the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the Criminal Code, the Civil Code and the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms.
When Using the Ramis-Tri Site, the following MAY be collected: the URL of the links through which the User * Accessed the Ramis-Tri Site, the User’s Access Provider*, the User’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
In any case, Ramis-Tri ONLY collects Personal Information* Relating to the User* for the Needs of certain Services Offered by the Ramis-Tri Site.
The User* Provides this Information with FULL Knowledge of the Facts. This is Especially When Entering It himself. The User * of the Ramis-Tri SITE Is then Informed of the Obligation or NOT to Provide this Information.
Any User* has the RIGHT to Access, Rectify and Oppose Personal Data concerning him, by making his Written and Signed Request, Accompanied by a copy of the Identity Document with Signature of the Holder of the Document, in specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
NO Personal Information of the User* of the Ramis-Tri Site Is Published WITHOUT the Knowledge of the User*, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on ANY Medium whatsoever to Third Parties. ONLY the Assumption of the Repurchase of Ramis-Tri and its Rights Would ALLOW the Transmission of said Information* to the prospective Purchaser who would in turn be BOUND by the same Obligation to Store and Modify Data with Regard to the User* of the Ramis-Tri SITE
The SITE is NOT Declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL), because It Does NOT use Personal Data as indicated on this page. In Canada, the Legal Framework for Databases is Provided by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Hypertext Links and Cookies
The Ramis-Tri SITE contains a number of Hypertext Links to other sites, set up WITH the PERMISSION of Ramis-Tri.
However, Ramis-Tri does NOT have the ability to check the content of the sites visited, and therefore, assumes NO LIABILITY for this fact.
Browsing the Ramis-Tri Site MAY Cause the Installation of Cookie(s) on the User’s* Computer. A cookie is a small file, which does NOT Allow the User* to be Identified, but which Records Information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The Data thus obtained are Intended to Facilitate subsequent Navigation on the Site and are also intended to Allow various Measures of Attendance.
REFUSING to INSTALL a Cookie MAY make it IMPOSSIBLE to Access Certain Services.
User* CAN, however, Configure his Computer as follows, to REFUSE the Installation of Cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: “Tool” tab (A pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on “Confidentiality”. Choose “Block ALL Cookies“. Confirm by Clicking on “Ok”.
- In Firefox: at the Top of the Browser window, Click “Firefox” Button. Go to “Options” tab. Click “Privacy” tab. Set the Retention Rules to “Use Custom Settings for History”. Finally, UNCHECK It to DISABLE Cookies.
- In Safari: Click at the Top Right of the Browser on the Menu Pictogram. It is symbolized by a cog. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show Advanced Settings”. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings”. In the “Cookies” section, You CAN BLOCK Cookies.
- In Chrome: Click at the Top Right of the Browser on the Menu Pictogram. It is Symbolized by Three Horizontal Lines. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show Advanced Settings”. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Preferences”. In the “Confidentiality” tab, You CAN BLOCK Cookies.
- Applicable Law and Attribution of Jurisdiction
ANY Dispute in Connection with the Use of the SITE Is Subject to Quebec law. Exclusive Jurisdiction Is Attributed to the Competent Courts of Quebec.
* User: Internet User connecting, using the aforementioned Site.
* Personal Information: Information that ALLOWS, in ANY form whatsoever,
directly or indirectly, the Identification of the natural Persons to whom It Applies.
This Document was Created using a Template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
- Collection of Personal Information
The following Types of Personal Information MAY be Collected, Stored and Used:
- Information about Your Computer, including your IP Address, Geographic Location, Browser type and version, and Operating System;
- Information about Your Visits to and use of this Website. This CAN include the Referring Source, length of visit, page views, and Website Navigation Paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address, your name, your address, your telephone number that You Provide to us when shopping on our site;
- ANY other Personal Information that You Provide to us;
- Information such as your name and email address, which You Enter to Subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters;
- Information that You Enter When You Use the services of our Website;
- Information generated while Using our Site. This includes when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to purchases you make, services you use, transactions you carry out on our Site. These include your name, address, telephone number, email address and banking information;
- Information that you post on our Website, intending to post on the internet. These include your username, profile photos and the content of your posts;
- Information in ALL Communications you send to us by email or on our Website. This includes their content and metadata.
BEFORE you disclose Personal Information about Another Person to us, you MUST Obtain that Person’s Consent to Disclose and Process That personal Information under the terms of This Policy.
- Use of Your Personal Information
Personal Information Provided to us through our Website will be used for the Purposes described in this Policy or in the Relevant Pages of the Site.
We MAY use Your Personal Information to:
- Administer our Website and our Business;
- Customize our Website for you;
- Allow you to use the Services Offered on our Website;
- Send you the Goods Purchased on our Website;
- Provide you with the Services Purchased on our Website;
- Send you Statements, Invoices, Payment Reminders, and Collect Your Payments;
- Send you Non-marketing Commercial Communications;
- Send you Email notifications that You HAVE expressly Requested;
- Send you our Newsletter by Email, if you HAVE requested it (You CAN inform us at ANY time that you wish to no longer receive our Newsletter);
- Send you Marketing Communications Relating to our Company or to carefully Selected third-party companies which we believe may Interest you, in the form of a publication, or if you HAVE expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology. (You CAN Inform Us at ANY Time of your wish to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide Statistical Information about our users to third parties (WITHOUT these parties being able to Identify an individual User* with This Information);
- Handle Requests and Complaints relating to Your Website made by or Concerning you;
- Maintain the Security of our Website and Prevent Fraud;
- Verify Compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our Website. This Includes Monitoring Private Messages sent through our Website’s Private Messaging Service;
If You Submit Personal Information to our Website for the Purpose of Publishing it, We WILL Publish it and MAY Use that information in Accordance with the Permissions you grant us WITHOUT Your Express Consent. We WILL NOT Provide Your Personal Information to Third Parties for their direct marketing or that of other third parties.
When You leave a Comment on our Website, the Data Entered in the comment form, as well as Your IP address and the User Agent of Your Browser are Collected to help us Detect Unwanted Comments. An Anonymized Channel Created from Your Email Address, which is also called a Hash, CAN be Sent to Gravatar Service to Check If You ARE Using the Service. The Gravatar’s Confidentiality Clauses are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/.
AFTER Validation of Your Comment, Your Profile Picture WILL be publicly Visible Next to Your Comment.
If you are a Registered User and Upload Images to the Website, we RECOMMEND that you AVOID uploading images that contain EXIF GPS Coordinate Data. Visitors to your website CAN Download and Extract LOCATION DATA from these images.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We MAY Disclose Your Personal Information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors to the Extent REASONABLY necessary for the Purposes set out in this Policy.
We, also, MAY Disclose Your Personal Information to ANY Member of Our Group of Companies (This means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent REASONABLY Necessary for the Purposes set out in This Policy.
We MAY Disclose Your Personal Information:
- Insofar as we are REQUIRED to do so By Law;
- In the context of ANY Ongoing or Future Legal Proceedings;
- To Establish, Exercise or Defend Our Legal Rights. These Include Providing Information to others for the Purposes of FRAUD PREVENTION and REDUCING CREDIT RISK;
- To the Buyer (or potential buyer) of ANY Business or Asset in Our Possession that We WISH or are CONSIDERING SELLING;
- To ANY Person whom We reasonably BELIEVE To Be an integral Part of a COURT or other Authority having Jurisdiction Over the Disclosure of such Personal Information if, in Our OPINION, such court or such authority Would Be LIKELY to Request the Disclosure of such personal information;
- EXCEPT as Otherwise Provided in this policy, We WILL NOT Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties.
- International Data Transfers
The Information We Collect MAY be stored, processed and transferred to ANY Country in which We Operate, in order To ENABLE Us to Use the Information in Accordance with This Policy.
Personal information that you post on Our Website or that You Submit for Publication MAY be Available, via the internet, Around the World. We CANNOT Prevent the Use, good or bad, of this information by Third Parties.
You expressly AGREE to the TRANSFER of Personal Information described In This Section.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
This Section details Our Data Retention Policies and Procedures, designed to help Us Comply with OUR legal Obligations regarding the Retention and Deletion of Personal Information.
Personal Information that We Process for ANY purpose is NOT kept Longer than Necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
Without prejudice to the article, we WILL Generally Delete Personal Data from these categories:
- Data Retention period: 5 Years
We WILL Keep Documents, including electronic documents, containing Personal Data:
- Insofar as We are Required to do so by Law;
- Whether We believe the Documents MAY be Relevant to any ongoing or potential Legal Proceedings;
- To Establish, Exercise or Defend Our Legal Rights. This includes Providing Information to Others for the purposes of Fraud Prevention and Reducing Credit Risk.
If You Leave a Comment, the comment and its metadata are Retained INDEFINITELY. This automatically recognizes and approves subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For Users* who Register on Our Site, if POSSIBLE, We Store the Personal Data indicated In Their Profile. ALL Users CAN See, Edit, or Delete their Personal Information at ANY time, EXCEPT for their Username.
Site Managers CAN also View and Edit this Information.
- Security of Your Personal Information
We WILL take Reasonable technical and organizational Precautions to Prevent the, Loss, Misuse or Alteration of Your Personal Information.
We WILL Store ANY Personal Information you provide to us on Secure Servers, that are Password and Firewall Protected.
ALL Electronic Financial Transactions made through our Website WILL BE Protected by Encryption Technologies.
You Acknowledge that the Transmission of Information over the Internet IS inherently INSECURE, and that We CANNOT GUARANTEE the Security of your data sent Over the Internet.
You ARE Responsible for the Confidentiality of the Password you use to Access Our Website. We will not ask you for your password, except when you identify yourself on our website.
We MAY occasionally Update this Policy by Posting a New Version on Our Website. You SHOULD Check this page Regularly to Ensure that You ARE Aware of ANY Changes Made to this policy. We MAY Notify You of Changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our Website.
- Your Rights
You CAN Ask Us to Provide You with ANY Personal Information we hold about You.
The Transfer of such Information WILL be Subject to the Following Conditions:
- We MAY withhold the Your Personal Information to the Extent PERMITTED by Law;
- You CAN Ask us at any time NOT to Process Your Personal Information for Marketing purposes;
- In practice, You WILL Expressly and in Advance to Give your Consent to us Using your Personal Information for Marketing purposes or to ALLOW you the Opportunity to OPT OUT of the Use of your Personal Information for Marketing purposes.
If You Have an Account or Have Left Comments on the Website, you CAN Request to receive a File Containing ALL of Your Personal Data. This Includes those that You have Provided to us. You CAN also Request the Deletion of Your Personal Data.
This does NOT take into account data stored for Administrative, Legal or Security reasons.
- Third Party Websites
Our Website contains Hypertext Links to Third Party Websites and Information about them. We have NO CONTROL over these websites and are NOT RESPONSIBLE for Their Privacy Policies or Practices.
Articles on this Website MAY INCLUDE Embedded Content, such as: videos, images, articles, etc. Content Embedded from Other Sites Behaves the Same as if the Visitor is on that other Website.
- Updating Information
Please let us know if Your Personal Information needs to be Corrected or Updated.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session”. A Persistent Cookie is Stored by the Browser. It Remains Valid until its Expiration Date, unless; It is Deleted by the User* Before this Expiration Date. A Session Cookie Expires at the End of the User’s* Session, when the Browser is Closed. Cookies do NOT generally contain ANY Information that CAN personally Identify a User*. However, Your Personal Information MAY be Linked to Information Stored in Cookies and obtained by cookies.
We ONLY Use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies on Our Website.
The Names of the Cookies we use on Our Website and the Purposes for which we use them Are described Below:
- Google Analytics
- Recognize a Computer when a User* views the Website;
- Follow Users* while they are Browsing the Website;
- Activate the Use of a Shopping Cart on the Website;
- Improve the Use of a Website;
- Analyze the Use of the Website;
- Administer the Website;
- Prevent Fraud and Improve Website Security;
- Customize the Website for each User*;
- Send targeted Advertisements that May be of Interest to certain Users*.
MOST Browsers Allow you to Refuse or Accept Cookies:
NOTE: Blocking Cookies WILL have a Negative Impact On the Use of many Websites.
- With Internet Explorer (Version 10): You CAN Block Cookies by Using the Replacement Cookie Management parameters. These are available by Clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality” then “Advanced”;
- With Firefox (Version 24): You CAN Block ALL Cookies by Clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Confidentiality”. Select “Use Personalized Settings for History”. From Drop–Down Menu Uncheck “Accept Cookies from Sites”;
- With Chrome (Version 29): You CAN Block ALL Cookies by Accessing the “Personalize and Control” Menu. Click “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” and “Content Settings”. Select “Prevent Sites, Define Data” in the “Cookies’’ Header.
You CAN Delete Cookies already Stored on your Computer:
- With Internet Explorer (Version 10): You MUST Delete the Cookies file Manually;
- With Firefox (Version 24): You CAN Delete Cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”. Select “Use Personalized Settings for History”. Then Click “Show Cookies”. Click “Delete ALL Cookies “;
- With Chrome (Version 29): You CAN Delete ALL Cookies by Accessing the “Personalize and Control” Menu. Click “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” and “Delete Browsing Data”. “Delete Cookies and Data from modules from Other Sites BEFORE clicking on “Delete Browsing Data”.
DELETING cookies will have a NEGATIVE impact on the use of many websites.
If You leave a Comment on Our Site, You WILL be Offered to Save Your Name, Email Address and Website in Cookies. This is ONLY for Your Convenience, so You do NOT Have to Enter this Information, if You Post another Comment later.
These Cookies Expire AFTER ONE YEAR.
If You Go to the Log-In Page, a TEMPORARY Cookie WILL be Created to Determine if Your Browser Accepts Cookies. It Does NOT contain Personal Data and WILL be Automatically DELETED when You CLOSE Your Browser.
When You Log-In, We WILL Set Up a number of Cookies to SAVE Your Log-In Information and Screen Preferences.
The LIFESPAN of a Log-In Cookie is TWO DAYS.
The LIFESPAN of a Screen Option Cookie is ONE YEAR.
If You Check “Remember me“, your Connection Cookie WILL be Kept for TWO WEEKS. If You Log-Out of Your Account, the Connection Cookie WILL be DELETED.
By Modifying or Publishing a Post, an Additional Cookie WILL be SAVED in Your Browser. This Cookie does NOT Include ANY Personal Data.
It just Shows the ID of the Post You just Edited. It Expires AFTER ONE DAY.